Become a Member & Help Grow Your Community
The Aldergrove Business Association supports Aldergrove businesses and our community by encouraging residents to shop local, by presenting a strong voice to various levels of government, and by sponsoring various community events, initiatives, and activities.
Membership in the Aldergrove Business Association is open to companies, professionals, and organizations who are located in (or serve customers and clients in) Aldergrove.
Membership fees are only $45 annually (subject to change).
Questions about membership? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership in the ABA has many advantages, including:
- networking with other Aldergrove business operators
- showcasing your business’ products and services
- regular liaison with the RCMP to improve security and safety including scheduled Crime Bulletins and crime prevention education
- membership contact with The Langley Chamber of Commerce and Langley Township to discuss local business issues on a regular basis
- community involvement through volunteering, special events and projects
- online access to information that affects your business and community
- a platform for sharing your ideas and concerns with township, municipal, and provincial governments
Membership entitles you to vote at Annual General Meetings of the Association and stand for nomination to the Board of Directors. Your paid membership also entitles you to attend ABA meetings, have your business listed on our website, and access all information updates and email bulletins.
Member Benefit Programs
The ABA is building partnerships with local businesses to offer discounts and other benefits to our members.
Apocalypse Training and Fitness
Apocalypse Training and Fitness is pleased to offer ABA members the following benefits / discounts:
- $25 per month Gym membership on EFT (regularly $35.99)
- $55 per month BootCamp membership (regularly $75)
- $45 unlimited INfrared sauna (regularly $65)
- 10% off all supplements
- Buy 1 get 1 half off LegareWear athletic apparel
- $99 introductory personal training sessions
- $150 nutrition coaching package
For more information, contact Cindy Legare at (604) 381-0065 or visit apocalypsetraining.net.
ABA members can receive 10% off all bookkeeping services for the first year from Qualitative Business Systems Inc. QBS can help your company operate more efficiently through the bookkeeping, reporting, and information technology services they offer. QBS’ experienced bookkeepers are available at competitive monthly rates for a complete bookkeeping service using secure Simply Accounting Software.
For more information, contact Rick Marriott at (604) 239-3982 or visit www.qualitative.ca.
Corpfit Pass – Township of Langley Community Recreation Centres
Working in Langley? Get healthy in Langley! The Township of Langley would like to give back to you for doing business in our community. If you are employed within, or have a business within the Township of Langley, you are eligible for a reduced rate Corpfit pass to the Township of Langley community recreation centres. With this contract free pass, you will have access to five fitness centers with a full range of cardio and strength equipment, two aquatic facilities, along with 90+ drop-in fitness classes every week and 35+ drop-in aquatic fitness classes!
Complete and submit an application form, available at any Township of Langley recreation centre, and once approved, you will be eligible for a discount of up to 45% off a three month or one year pass. A minimum of three employees from the same business must register in order to receive the Corpfit discount.
For more information, visit any ToL recreation centre, or contact the ToL Community Health and Fitness Programmer at 604.533.6012.
Waste Disposal / Recycling
The ABA’s waste solutions partner, NorthWest Waste Solutions, offers ABA members some great discounted rates on disposal and recycling. As an ABA member you’ll be set up with whatever bins you need (recycling, waste, or both).
- free waste streaming assessment
- discounted rates on disposal and recycling
- get waste / recycling bags at a discount through NorthWest Waste’s bulk purchasing power
NOTE THAT NEW WASTE STREAMING REGULATIONS CAME INTO EFFECT JANUARY 1, 2015. By July 2015, businesses will be heavily fined for any organic materials included in landfill waste. The ABA and NorthWest Waste is encouraging our members to act now to ensure their businesses are ready for these new regulations.
If you’d like to take advantage of the ABA’s partnership with NorthWest Waste Solutions, or would like more information, please contact the ABA at email@example.com.